Cluster Marketing Executive
Job description / Role
Cluster Marketing Executive
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Cluster Marketing Executive is responsible for assisting with facilitating all hotel related marketing communications to the external customer. The position also entails assisting with the gathering of promotional information, internal event photo shoots and preparation of the monthly activities calendars.
What you will be doing:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- To assist the Marketing Manager in managing all day-to-day marketing activities and office management.
- Assist getting quotes from suppliers and manage the marketing supply chain.
- To assist the in maintaining and establishing an effective and efficient database management system.
- To assist with the management of the internal photo library.
- To work closely with the S&M Administrator with regards to the financial management of the marketing department by obtaining estimates from suppliers and following up on LPOs.
- To assist with the development of ad hoc collateral items as required.
- To assist with marketing collaterals for the Sales team.
- To provide other support as required.
- Assist team with the generation of monthly reports to various stakeholders.
- Performs additional tasks and/or responsibilities as assigned.
Your experience and skills include:
- The successful candidate will be an extremely organized, detail-oriented, professional, and a self-motivated team-player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges.
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft programs
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.