Job description / Role
Sofitel Dubai the Obelisk is Sofitel's largest property in the Middle East. The hotel features 595 luxury guestrooms inclusive of 68 suites and 97 serviced apartments in the heart of Dubai. A variety of trendy restaurants and bars including a contemporary Asian restaurant, a Gastro Pub, a French Brasserie and Pool Bar & Lounge bring residents and patrons together to celebrate the French "Joie de Vivre". Guests have the option to unwind at the Sofitel Spa with L'Occitane and outdoor pools with private cabanas or workout in a fully-fledged fitness center. Business travelers have access to 1,589 square meter of meeting space including one state-of-the-art ballroom ideal for the most sought after social gatherings.
Part of the Wafi Mall new extension and close to the iconic Raffles Dubai, Sofitel Dubai the Obelisk will infuse the brand's essence with capitalizing on a perfect balance of modernism and ancient Egypt reflective of the renowned design elements of Wafi. If you are as excited as we are about connecting hearts and showing your guest passion, join us as the next Heartist - Cluster Nurse and help us to make Sofitel Dubai the Obelisk a truly welcoming destination!
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in managing the clinic in the hotel
- To ensure all food handlers have their OHC medical for new colleagues and yearly renewal.
- Assist in maintaining the tracking system for health cards.
- To enrol new colleague in the insurance scheme and life insurance.
- To ensure the renewal of medical insurance for all level.
- Maintain a filing system for each colleague detailing their medical history
- Ensure that first aid boxes are located in the hotel as per Municipality requirements and that they are restocked on a regular basis.
- Responsible for maintaining an inventory checklist for medical supplies and the ordering of new supplies.
- Provide medical assistance and support to all colleagues and when required to guests, and assist Doctors who are accompanying guests in the hotel.
- Any other adhok requests by the Cluster DHR/Cluster ADHR
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Understanding and ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Professional qualifications in Nursing
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar capacity ideally with a 5 star hotel
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.