Job description / Role
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Sustainability at the heart of everything we do.
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Finance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As an Outlet Auditor you are responsible to conduct and verify outlet wise audits and prepare summaries of void control sheets, complimentary, employee meals, etc. and verify authorization, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Verify and tally laundry revenue with laundry journal, laundry cashier summary, POS ready, laundry checks and Front Office system
- Verify and tally restaurant cashier s manual summary with outlet-wise POS revenue report
- Ensure that a check is raised for all banqueting events for the day with correct price, number of persons as stated in the event order and with any amendments received
- Verify outlet-wise void control sheets to ensure that all voiding are recorded, proper explanation is given and duly authorized by the Restaurant in-charge
- Verify the manual summary of open items (open food & beverage) with POS open items report and pass the same to the Income Auditor
- Prepare daily food & beverage reports, employee, entertainment, complimentary summaries, banquet revenue summary and banquet revenue transfer summary
- Report any unusual deviations from procedures and policies to the Income Auditor through a logbook entry
- You should have a degree in hotel management or accounting and at least one year previous experiences within a hotel environment.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and computer literacy is a must, while knowledge of Opera, Micros, FMC / Future Log and SUN System is an asset.
- Experience is an asset.
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.