Job description / Role
Cluster Public Relations & Communications Manager
- From gala events, to hotel accolades, to exciting innovations - every day at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts brings an engaging story to share with our guests and community. Be the voice of your hotel's storied past and vibrant present as Manager, Public Relations & Communications where you will showcase your creativity, communication skills and pride as an ambassador for your unique destinations - Dubai, Ajman and Fujairah!
What is in it for you:
- Be a part of the Fairmont Flagship Hotel in the Middle East
- Experience the hustle of a dynamic, fast paced hotel located in the heart of the City's commercial district
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Cluster Director, Sales & Marketing responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Develop communication strategies and execute public relations programs within the hotels markets as appropriate
- Act as spokesperson for the hotels and as a member of the crisis management team
- Work with corporate Public Relations to develop and execute brand initiatives
- Write and disseminate press kits, releases, editors' advisories, calendar listings
- Advise on marketing and advertising copy for any departments and provide editing for brand consistency
- Develop and build positive relationships with media and industry partners in key markets
- Develop joint, regional and national promotional opportunities with other hotels
- Develop and maintain all media lists and contact information
- Maintain an up-to-date photo and video library, including a photographic record of all media and special events
- Maintain an annual budget and administer that budget in a fiscally responsible manner
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous leadership experience within public relations required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Your team and working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Fairmont DBI. Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Assistant Brand Manager - Dove Arabia (Future Vacancy)
Marketing and Communications Executive
Quest Search & Selection