Job description / Role
At Accor, our approach to Talent & Culture begins with selecting the best candidates to join our global team of service professionals. As Cluster Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for the recruitment activities of four properties- Fairmont the Palm, Mövenpick JLT, Riva and the pre-opening property, Th8.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Cluster Director, Talent &Culture, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Lead and manage the day-to-day recruitment activities within the Talent & Culture department to ensure standards are followed
- Communicate with each business units' department heads to get a clear view on their hiring needs and ensure they are aligned with the organizational goals
- Responsible for maintaining all properties Manning Guide, Turnover Reports and Arrival Report
- Responsible for reviewing candidates in Ines daily and passing successful candidates through to Hiring Managers
- Follow up with Leaders regarding the status of candidates ensuring all candidates are updated on the status of their application
- Communicate regularly with new hires regarding their visas, travel formalities and provide assistance in a friendly manner to ensure a smooth and memorable arrival experience
- Responsible for advertising vacancies on recruitment websites
- Research, plan and participate in recruitment trips to key employment markets
- Conduct interviews with all management candidates
- Direct the internal posting process, ensuring all candidates are interviewed
- Coach and counsel Department leaders to formulate effective recruitment and succession strategies including the creation of job descriptions
- Develop and maintain relationships with leading Hotel schools, participate in on-campus recruitment and coordinate any Management Training or Internship Programs
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous pre-opening experience is a plus
- Previous Talent & Culture leadership experience required
- 2 years of experience in recruiting or similar HR role
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Required Dubai/UAE experience
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies