Job description / Role
Cluster Recruitment Manager
Reporting to the Cluster Director of Talent & Culture, the Cluster Recruitment Manager is responsible for the full-circle recruitment of all colleagues in the 4 Business Units: Fairmont The Palm, Th8 Palm, Movenpick Jumeirah Lakes Towers and Riva Beach Club.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Support management and the leadership team with handling and resolving any issues related to recruitment.
- Monitor all hiring and recruitment processes for compliance with all local, state, and federal laws and company policies and standards.
- Inform T&C management of issues related to employee relations. Respond to questions, requests, and concerns from employees and management regarding company and Talent & Culture programs, policies and guidelines.
- Review and ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files (e.g., interview documents).
- Assist in logistics, administration, and scheduling of annual employee surveys.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
- Welcome and acknowledge all employees according to company standards.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Design and implement the hiring process, ensure recruitment processes is compliant with all local, company and Cluster policies and standards.
- Oversee and monitor candidate identification and selection process, conduct out candidate interviews when required, establish and maintain contact with external recruitment sources or local organizations.
- Ensure communication process between recruitment and Talent & Culture is seamless, develop and maintain the recruitment budget.
- Work closely with Government Relations Team to ensure visas are processed on time.
- Work closely with the housing team to ensure that all arrivals are accommodated according to their entitlement
- Support all aspects of the project team to create synergy across all functional areas.
- Proactively source candidates and always have a Talent Pool available
- Keep track on all new joiners and their status at any given time, make sure the relationship is pleasant and clear from the start until the onboarding.
- Support, train and evaluate the Coordinator.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Human Resources role, with experience in a leadership/management capacity. Previous experience within Recruitment is a must
- Strong knowledge of various computer programs is a must. Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required
- Knowledge of Taleo (ATS) is ideal
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills (both written & verbal) with the ability to develop excellent relationships across the organizations while maintaining confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative while maintaining attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Able to take decision and choose the right person for the right role
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Knowledge of local law.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Talent Acquisition Manager - Crypto Experience
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Middle East Executive