Job description / Role
Cluster Revenue & Reservations Manager
Novotel, Ibis & Adagio - Fujairah.
Within the framework of the hotel strategy, you will be in charge to implement and use RM methods, processes, tools at Novotel, Ibis & Adagio Fujairah in order to maximize the turnover.
What is in it for you:
- Opportunity to be part of one of the largest hotel network in the world.
- Access to a large number of hotels for employees with multiple offers and discount.
What you will be doing:
- Accountability 1: Support the hotel Management to define the hotel strategy (in terms of business mix and pricing by season and type of day) for the future periods - the initial annual forecast.
- Accountability 2: Analyse the hotels results and performance (average rates, occupancy rates, RevPAR..). Survey the market and competitors in terms of performance (RevPAR Index, market penetration...), pricing and availability as a basis for future tactical decisions with the cluster general manager.
- Accountability 3: Ensure an accurate and dynamic forecast for the future dates (by room and revenue by segment and day) based on the RM referenced systems recommendations and a daily monitoring of the data (portfolio, booking pick-up, events, and calendar events).
- Accountability 4: Take daily decisions to optimize the hotel turnover. Decisions in terms of pricing, inventory management (RMLs open/close), group quotation, distribution channels. Ensure that his recommendations are implemented in reservation and reception, and that systems (PMS, TARS, RMS) are updated accordingly.
- Accountability 5: Ensure that a "RM culture" is spread in the hotel, through the animation of weekly RevPro meetings (gathering the GM and the key hotel managers) and regular coaching and training sessions for the hotel teams
- Accountability 6: Work with Director of Sales & Marketing and Sales Team members to encourage strategic selection of the right piece of business, in keeping with brand guidelines.
Your experience and skills include:
- Degree in Hotel Management school or Business school
- Experience between 1 to 3 years in a full-time RM position
- Reception/Reservation experience and cluster experience is preferred
- Have enough knowledge of Revenue Management System technique & functions "Infor. EzRMS"
- High energy and always gives maximum effort.
- Flexible and able to embrace change effectively and positively.
- Writes, speaks, and presents with clarity.
- Leadership, learning and development management capability.
Your team and working environment:
You will be part of a dynamic team and a good work environment.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.