Job description / Role
Cluster Sales Manager
(Ibis Styles RAK & Ibis Styles Sharjah)
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility. activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Achieves and develops rapport with the local companies, airlines and Destination Management Companies through personal association.
- Conducts site inspections when needed.
- Determines with the Director of Sales / Assistant Director of Sales the pricing strategies regarding his/her specific segment.
- Observes keenly the market to find out where the clients are booking and if there are new project in the city and the companies involved in these projects.
- Builds rapport with key corporate accounts.
- Completes assigned sales calls on a daily basis.
- Conducts regular competitor's surveys.
- Joins sales blitz if assigned.
- Develops a practice of weekly sales call plan in order to help better planning in terms of time management and sales objectives.
- Organizes business entertainment to clients (luncheons, dinners, cocktails) in order to build relationships with them and introduces them to the hotel management team, General Manager, and Director of Sales and Marketing whenever possible.
- Tracks and shares information regarding new business trends.
- Understands factors that affect the market; informs management accordingly and assists in establishing solutions.
- Keeps track of the competitor's activities, special promotions and rate packages.
- Ensures the Accor Sop's are in place and adhered to.
- Monitors monthly results and performance of assigned accounts. Explains ups and downs of their business volume.
- Communicates effectively to ensure that the sales function is carried out smoothly and commitments are met.
- Builds up good rapport with the other hotel departments.
- Makes at least 15 sales calls weekly on his/her accounts.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in Cluster Sales Manager is an asset within the hospitality industry.
- Playing an active role in the Strategic Planning, Marketing Plan and budgeting processes.
- Good command of English and one other language used by majority of staff.
- Strong presentation and analytical skills with PowerPoint, Excel, Wor, Outlook & Opera.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities under time constraints is key to the success of this individual.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Sales Manager - Government
B&S World Supply
Sales Manager Corporate
A Leading Company In The UAE
RTC-1 Employment Services