Job description / Role
Cluster Sales Manager
Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experience to guests who stay in your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guests.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To maintain corporate accounts / areas through sales activities (face to face sales calls, telephone calls, entertainment) in Dubai, Sharjah & Ras Al Khaimah.
- Establish parameters, quotes and negotiate prices and seal contracts
- Participate in tradeshows, conventions and promotional events
- Maintain accounts, contact, activity and business details
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant sales experience is an asset
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Your team and working environment:
- I deally located in the heart of Dubai Health care City. Just 6 km away from Dubai International Airport with easy access. O pened in August 2019.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.