Job description / Role
Cluster Sales Manager - Leisure
Our team is looking for a commercially minded and result-driven person, who is ready to take a leading role in running business for Leisure Market Segment and contributing to implementation of overall Sales strategy.
Reporting to Cluster Director of Sales, you will be responsible for commercial results of your market segment, and in alignment with the Cluster's vision and Accor values will contribute to leading the sales strategy for Novotel, Ibis & Adagio Premium Dubai Al Barsha to achieve ambitious revenue and business goals.
Purposeful, resourceful, determined, dynamic, people person who never loses sight of the goal and constantly demanding progress. Outstanding presenter and influential communicator, with capacity to predict market behaviour in a rapidly changing environment.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Plan, implement and monitor execution of the sales strategies, tactics for your market segment, identify and find the resources necessary to achieve the overall organizational business objectives.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and market conditions to identify opportunities, issues, and risks, to form tactical strategies
- Research, analyse and monitor various marketing, financial and demographic factors so business opportunities may be captured/optimized, and the effects of competitive activity may be minimized
- Enable Cluster's sales team with effective selling tools and initiatives that generate qualified leads
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant UAE experience in Hospitality Industry
- Strong command of business English. Additional language, will be an advantage
- Computer literacy, ability to use Sales Management System and Opera
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Empathetic and sensible, able to build emotional connection with both clients and the team
- Persuasive: able to adapt his/her message according to the audience
- Time management: strong planning and organization skills
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.