Job description / Role
Are you an academic supervisor with a degree and five years teaching experience? Are you looking for an exciting new position teaching in the U.A.E? This opportunity is being offered on a 2 year fixed term contract.
Alderwood are representing a large and successful teaching organization that is responsible for running a number of schools in the Middle East. We are looking for experienced and qualified Academic Supervisor's to start in August 2017.
The role of the Cluster Supervisor is to support the Principal, Co-coordinators and Teachers to realise the vision of the ASP, through professional leadership and management of the teaching and learning. Cluster Supervisors will look after a number of these schools in small 'clusters'. The school could be located in any of the northern emirates but usually close together.
The job specifications are listed below:
• Coordinate all aspects of the ASP programme within the school
• Liaise with the Principal to ensure the resources available meet the programmes requirements, and take immediate action should there be any issues that impact on the quality of teaching
• Ensure all periods on the ASP are covered
• Monitor student attendance and take the necessary action as determined by the ASP policy on lateness and attendance
• Ensure academic excellence is maintained through observations and monitoring of ASP teaching staff
• Develop training plans to ensure staff are regularly updated on the curriculum and other aspects of the programme's requirements
• Engage parents and guardians to ensure they understand and are involved in the academic life of their child(ren)
• Contribute to the development and improvement of the programme
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
Experience Required To be an Cluster Supervisor, you would need to have:
• A minimum of two years' experience in a senior role within a school or college
• Have a minimum of five years' successful teaching experience within the disciplines of either mathematics or science or related subjects;
• Experience gained from more than one educational entity
In return you will receive:
• Full salary package of approximately £70,000 per annum
• Medical insurance for Employee, Spouse and up to 3 children
• Mobilisation / Demobilisation flights
• End of Service Bonus
Interviews are held in Manchester and London please only apply if you’re willing to travel to these locations.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Call Center Agent - Inbound
Customer Service Representative
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories (SEL)
Team Leader (Last Mile Operations)