Job description / Role
We are Heartists®
"Heartist © " describes both our culture and who we are. Everything we do comes from the heart, and we're experts in what we do. Generous, attentive, and free, we ensure that everyone can come as they are, and feel like they belong. As one big team, we know that only together can we do amazing things!
We believe that the world is more welcoming when we're connected. So that we see what we have in common, instead of what sets us apart.
Life in Adagio, Ibis Styles and Soon to Open Mercure Dubai Deira
We create memorable stories for our guests and fellow Heartists® offering personalized experiences with a Glocalized urban touch.
We discover together and are flexible to our guest's discerning needs.
Trendy, curious, creative and open minded blended with entrepreneurial spirit; our Heartists® bring life into the cluster.
- Under the general guidance and supervision of the Cluster Talent & Culture Manager, and within the limits of established Accor polices & procedures, is responsible for coordinating the various functions including administrative procedures, recruitment, liaison with departments and overall coordination of Talent & Culture activities in the hotel to achieve highest levels of Heartist engagement.
- Maintaining and producing reports of key data and reports at all times
- Executes the hotel's Talent Development strategy by planning Company and hotel training programs and the recruiting of non-management roles in the hotel.
- Coordinating the administrative support to the Talent & Culture team in accordance with the Hotel's standard and procedures and to ensure that staffing needs are met in a timely manner, from placing ads to interviewing and hiring.
- Is responsible for engagement activities, welfare, Heartists' areas and accommodation coordination.
- Engage with HOD's to drive Accor Values and the implementation of practices to live up to the Employee Value Proposition of Accor.
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities:
- Talent Acquisition (using INES as the platform)
- Recruitment - from hiring to leaving of the Heartist
- RAF, INES posting, shortlisting the cv's and checking the assessment results, scheduling the interview, requesting for references, preparing the contracts, managing the WOW joining experience for all new arrivals.
- Insurance All (Life, Group and workmen compensation) - Keeping a track of the renewal and expiry, contacting the insurance company and obtaining the quotations
- Maestro - Payroll attendance for all properties - This includes the punch in/out against the manual attendance.
- Registering the new joiners and leavers on the same day/month of arrival and leaving, Status Change, Air Ticket etc.
- Managing and driving probationary, mid-checkpoints and Annual Performance of teams
- Learning - Managing Digital and Face to Face Learning for team members
- Engagement - Manage and work on engagement drivers with HOD's and EES management
- Rewards & Recognition - work with departments for team recognition and rewarding
- Manage Employee Branding (through social media channels and internal communication)
- Work with T&C Manager and HOD's towards retention of talent
- Do Organizational Development analysis and present learnings to key stakeholders with action plans.
Admin & Activities:
- Manage onboarding of team members based on the Accor Standards and local checklists
- Manage off boarding of team members based on the Accor Standards and local checklists
- Communication - Internal and External through right channels
- Manage al internal and external audits
- Advise HODs and team on Legal outlook (labor laws and compliances)
- Manage payroll and processing for all team members
- Organize Engagement activities with Heartist® Wellness Forum
- Manage Insurances (enrollments/claims support/live support) for team members
- Handle Heartist Grievances and escalate as required
- Manage Heartist Services in the hotel with apt Turn Around Time
- Manage all employee records and reporting (internal and external)
- Visas - to liaise with Government Relation Manager for all visas, medical, EID for all new joiners, leavers, renewal, dependents.
- Work on all government relations through Government Relations Manager
- Manage the interns and their performance
- Housing - through the housing partner and Accommodation Services
- Manage Heartist Facilities in the hotel/s and accommodation.
- Passport - handling the safe keeping of passport of those Heartists who wish to keep their passport in the hotel safe, to send a reminder to Heartist whose passport will be expiring and requires renewal.
Planning & Organizing
- Maintains and ensures confidentiality within the department.
- Plan and manage Heartist events (Heartist Days, Birthdays, celebrations, etc.).
- Responsible for lockers, issue and control of keys, check locker rooms and produce report.
- Responsible for accommodation, issue and control keys, check accommodations and manage Heartist requests.
- Prepare and manage the welcome kit for team members.
- Assist and manage the Heartist social and welfare activities.
- Provides administrative support to the Cluster Talent Culture Manager.
- Maintains a database related to annual vacation, flight bookings, utility payments, furniture allowance, internal applications.
- Creates Employee Files and file all employee related documents correctly and efficiently on an ongoing basis.
- Generates monthly Human Resources, Learning & Development and Recruitment reports on a monthly basis.
- Prepares letters for employees as requested (eg bank letters, staff offer letters).
- Monitors and update the manning guide on a daily basis and track staff arrivals and start dates
- Updates T&C system in timely manner.
- Administration of Heartist Hub with departments and suppliers along with maintaining of records.
- Liaises for all medical checks, insurance administration and vaccinations etc. for the team.
- Manages the attendance system and produces monthly payroll and other related reports.
- Manages Dashboards, statistics and all key data for analysis and proactive actions.
- Is responsible for submitting all reports at pre-decided time intervals
Generic Aspects on Hygiene / Personal Safety / Environment/Confidentiality:
- Ensure proper care of all equipment and furniture entrusted for Heartists use.
- Be well-familiar with the hotel's policies and procedures, well-acquainted with the physical layout of the hotel and its premises and knowledgeable of the hotel's emergency procedures in regard to fire, medical, bomb threat, black-out and evacuation.
- Knows the safety regulations and ensures their application & ensures the safety of people and property in the hotel.
- Respects and ensures respect of the hotel's commitments to the \"Environment Charter\" of Planet 21 program (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc).
- Understands and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel's policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- Ensure that confidential records and other confidential information are properly safeguarded and are not removed from the office.
- Does not disclose any financial information or any other information of the Accor Hotels.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.