Job description / Role
• MI & Shopper CMI Asst. Manager NAME
• Head of Performance CMI NAME
• Unilever House Dubai
• Assistant Manager 1E
Main purpose of the role:
• Lead and drive cross geography and category initiatives & systems.
• Lead Market Mix Modeling NAME Agenda.
• Land global Market Insights initiatives into NAME.
• Develop and execute Shopper projects to fit business agenda.
• Ensure the smooth execution of project Livewire in NAME.
• Deliver monthly NAME LT cross market, category, data source analysis.
• Partner with NRM team to ensure SPI tracker accuracy and rigor.
• Responsible for all NAME Reporting.
• Responsible for NAME wide agency management, data quality management.
• Lead work on Growth opportunities -Geography, channel & Country trends / opportunities.
• Key CMI Partner to wider Category CMI team.
The following are the key accountabilities of the role:
Identify & land:
• Regional trends and opportunities
• Partner Head of CMI to drive strategic market understanding.
• De-averaging opportunities into Channel & Geography
• COTC growth opportunity identification
• Drive TDP tool in NAME
• G2G Distribution
Shopper & E-commerce:
• Perfect store reboot.
• G2G In store Visibility, POSM & Planogram optimization.
• Digital insights for eCommerce & instore
• Consumer Journey -Insights to action
Pricing & Promotion insights:
• Landing & Ongoing management of NRM across NAME
• Partner NRM team on SPI tracker, ensuring accuracy and quality of insights
• Develop and land MMM projects pan NAME
Market Insights & analytics for performance delivery:
• Key CMI Livewire BP
• Land and maintain all CMI reporting
• itrack-CMI lead
• Managing & leveraging Nielsen, KWP, MB BGS, Gain theory relationship, on a One Unilever basis:
• Data quality, systems integration, cross category insights
• Leveraging agency talent deployment
Main Capabilities Required:
Key stakeholders management:
• Strong business acumen
• Strong leadership skills
• Communicates powerfully and prolifically
• Displays a strategic perspective
• Engrave new capabilities in learning and facilitation
• Analytical skills
• Great knowledge of marketing agenda & environment
• Hunger to business development
• 3rd party management skills
• Minimum 5 years' experience in Market Research capabilities (RMS, HHP & MB Track as minimum)
• NAME CMI Community
• NAME LT
• Business Partners including customers, suppliers, service providers etc
• 3rd party agencies
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Personal Assistant to CEO
A Leading Oilfield Services Company in Iraq
Business Development Manager - Food Manufacturing
BAC Middle East
HR Source Consulting
Executive Assistant - Aviation
Marketing Coordinator - Retail - Omni
Al Tayer Group