CNC Machines CAD/CAM Programmer
Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
Job description / Role
• Creates instructions for machinists.
• Reviews 3D CAD design blueprints.
• Makes calculations for programming including where materials should be cut.
• Translates instructions into a computer automated manufacturing (CAM) program.
• Communicates with engineers and clients who will use the programs.
• Prepares geometric layout of designs using proper software.
• Determines sequence of operations in a program.
• Chooses cutting tools that will be needed.
• Analyzes job order and performs necessary calculations.
• Writes programs and modifies existing ones for increased efficiency.
• Analyzes and selects speeds and cutting tools for programs.
• Makes improvements to set up times for a task and contouring of complex shapes.
• Simplifies tooling time for workers and increases productivity for the client.
• Evaluates all completed designs to validate their functions and ensure they successfully reduce time and money for the client.
• Monitors all programs to make sure they follow blueprint instructions and safely and successfully complete the task.
• High School diploma.
• Associate’s degree in CNC programming, a computer-related field or a mechanical field.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer programming or computer-related field.
• Experience with programming.
• Should be specified in milling, grilling and lathe
• Must have superior computer programming skills.
• Must have excellent time management skills.
• Must have good organizational and planning skills.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About the Company
Established in Canada in 1992 - STREIT Group is one of the world's leading, privately owned armored vehicles manufacturers with 12 state-of-the-art production facilities and 25 offices worldwide. More than twenty three years of war zone experience made STREIT Group one of the most trusted and reliable suppliers of armored vehicles.
We produce a large variety of Armored Personnel Carriers, Cash-in-Transit, Luxury and Security vehicles which are designed to provide effective protection in high-risk situations. All our vehicles undergo internationally recognized ballistics and impact tests, with STANAG 3 certification for military tactical vehicles and VPAM BRV 2009 VR7 for luxury and special purpose vehicles.
We are a leading supplier of armored vehicles with 100% safety record; our vehicles are deployed by armed forces all over the world. We take no chances when it comes to saving lives.