Job description / Role
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Stand in for Maintenance Supervisor in his absence.
• Delegate all routine preventative maintenance on all facility and capital equipment
• Delegate all repair work in a timely manner.
• Control and issue equipment from maintenance store
• Knowledge off Mechanical and Electrical equipments and their working principles.
• Understand the operation and routine maintenance requirements of equipment.
• Assist with the training and development of team members
• Assist with the diagnostic and repair of all equipment and facilities.
• Organize and carry out any facility improvements as required.
• Order parts as necessary for equipment with prior approval.
• Required to work on 24 hours on-call basis.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
• Introduce new methods and procedures to prevent unplanned machine breakdowns.
• Contact and co-ordinate third party suppliers for additional external work and resources.
• Work with the Health & Safety Engineer to ensure that the department and its personnel work to the latest health & safety requirements and regulations.
• Support the Maintenance Supervisor in the running of the department
• Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
• Candidate must have advance level experience on following CNC Controls but not limited to
• Fanuc 21i-TB 81i-TB
• Siemens Sepecialy 840D both powerlines and solutionslines
• Heidenhain iTNC-530 and 640
• Maztraol PC-Fusion,Matrix, Matrix, Nexus & Nexus II
• Must have work experience on following CNC Machines
• Doosan Puma TC
• DMG Mori Mill & Mill-Turn
• Mazak TC, Mill-Turn
• Anayak Mill
• Fanuc Robo-cut EDM
About the Company
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 80 countries and has a network of approximately 700 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.
|Abu Dhabi||8 Aug|
Mechanical Design Engineer
Maintenance Assistant (Handyman)
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)