Job description / Role
• Produces machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
• Analyse and interpret all blueprints and manuals for various CNC operations and supervise all set ups for same.
• Maintain knowledge on all G-code commands and perform minor modification on machines if required and ensure compliance to all specifications for all finished pieces.
• Identify and replace all dull cutting tools and install and secure all tools for attachment with help of various hand tools and measuring instruments.
• Analyse and measure all controls for machine factors such as speed and coolant flow and assist to edit all computerized machine control media and identify all malfunctions in machines and ensure timely repair of same.
• Identify all sounds of machines during operation and adjust same to resolve all issues and assist others to adjust speed in case of automatic programming machines and perform all work according to machining sequences.
• Perform all work on machines with help of hoist and cranes if required and modify all cutting programs for various operations.
• Analyze and insert all control instructions on machines with assistance to start operations and operate all measuring tools and equipment with help of veneers and gauges.
• Perform visual inspection on all machines and recommend required adjustments to same and participate in all Quality Manual Standards programs.
• Ensure compliance to all safety procedures and prepare reports for all unsafe conditions in processes and ensure optimal use of all materials and equipment.
• Monitor inventory of stock and manage communication with all CNC operators and ensure neat and clean work area at all times and free of all unwanted materials.
• High school diploma or equivalent qualification required.
• Certificate or diploma in engineering is an advantage.
• 3 years' experience as a CNC Machine Operator.
• Ability to translate mechanical documents and engineering drawings.
• Great attention to detail with a goal-driven attitude.
About the Company
STYRO Insulation Mat. Ind. L.L.C was founded in 2000, producing and installing complete Expanded Polystyrene Solutions in the UAE and MENA region. It is therefore considered the number one EPS manufacturer in the region as the market leader and main supplier of all EPS products.
STYRO is present heavily all over the UAE and Oman and GCC with plans to expand further in the region to reach all NENA region. We currently run two plants with a total surface area of 44,000 m^2, where approximately 250 technicians and workers are employed full time. We have a strong focused vision on sustainable growth and constant stability. We are achieving that by improving our business with continuous technical research and support through our Customer Service and R&D teams.
Our hand-picked staff ranges between conversant engineers, experienced sales executives, vibrant marketing team and best customer service representatives who are all focused on satisfying our client's needs and provide the best pre/post-sales service experience possible to our valued customers.
One Of The Leading Manufacturing Companies In UAE
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||13 Aug|
|Abu Dhabi||16 Oct|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Raysun Techno Industries