Job description / Role
Our client, a global internet and technology company that manages various content platforms, is looking for a Co-Branding & Partnership Manager to join their Dubai team. You will be responsible for creating strategic alliances and co-branding communications with local top brands in the Middle East region.
As a natural relationship builder, you will develop various partners to improve brand exposure and increase new users to the company’s various content platforms. You will expand and manage cooperation with local leading international IP, traffic brands, social public institutions and leading business brands in the region. By planning co-branding projects, creating co-operation strategy and giving priority to cross-promotion. With a strong commercial mind you will ensure maximum rights for the company, summarize gains and losses and deliver a report to the head of the marketing team.
The aim of this opportunity is to deepen the influence and recognition of products in the local market by maintaining close relationships and cooperation with various partners.
To be considered for this role you must have:
• A Bachelor’s degree; (a tertiary qualification is an advantage)
• At least 3 years experience working for local well known brands or for a top brand consulting company;
• At least 3 years experience of successful co-branding and partnership project experience;
• Experience in brand co-operation;
• Candidates with experience in the entertainment industry are preferred;
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools including: Excel, PowerPoint and logic;
• As a person you will be a quick learner with a sharp business mind, able to adapt and able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
• Candidates must be completely fluent in English.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Integrated Marketing & Communications Manager
Bites Delivery Services
Media Strategy & Planning Manager
Sr. Marketing Manager
Abu Dhabi Ports