Job description / Role
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP Co-Innovation Lab ( COIL ), part of Partner Ecosystem Success Organisation , Partner Innovation unit, facilitates partner adoption initiatives and co-innovation coaching with partners. COIL enhances the capabilities of SAP's partner ecosystem through an integrated network of world-wide expertise, and best-in-class technologies and platforms. COIL acts as an intelligent interface, allowing SAP and its partners to jointly engage in a well-defined process from concept incubation with tailored learning through workshops, hackathon events to build tangible outcomes with prototypes and proof of concepts. The outcomes will move then within other partner innovation units to productize, certify and commercialise with many options available for partners. The Global COIL Network has representations in Bangalore, Doha, Dubai, Dresden, Johannesburg, Moscow, Palo Alto, Regensdorf/Zurich, SÃ£o Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo, and Walldorf.
The co-innovation expert for Applications and Development integrates with the ecosystem to support and manage co-innovation engagements in heterogeneous setups where typically various stakeholders from our ecosystem and SAP form a team to accomplish joint results and deliverables. The person is also responsible for the rollout and execution of innovation programs with SAP in EMEA and other regions as necessary. The Innovation solution expert needs to have sufficient technical understanding to take the right decisions for the engagements with partners. On the other hand, the Innovation solution expert should have strong project skills , abreast with agile methodologies, good communication skills to make partner adoption in a heterogeneous environment a success.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We're looking for someone who can challenge the status quo and likes to stay curious. You enjoy working on innovation projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
As the co-innovation expert for Applications and Development for COIL, you
- Evaluate, set up and manage SAP tech adoption with partners
- Execute and report on these activities according to global COIL standards
- Roll out and execute COIL innovation programs like #Hack2Build and other programs with the ecosystem
- Introduce latest SAP tech know-how to the ecosystem based on the COIL programs
- Collaborate closely with COIL colleagues globally for best practices, knowledge exchange and support
- Ensure strong alignment and close collaboration with related SAP organizations
- Provide support and coaching for Partners to prototype and build solutions
- Inspire Partners to build innovation solutions leveraging SAP Business Technology platform (BTP) or integrate through SAP BTP.
- Deliver excellence in all aspects of the COIL Operations
- Develop trustful and long-term relationships with teams and individuals outside and inside of SAP
- Handle SAP-internal and external communications in line with SAP guidelines
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Your background includes:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or Natural Sciences
- Advanced knowledge of SAP products and the related software architectures and the will to extend and update regularly (e.g. SAP BTP and its services, S/4 HANA Cloud, Industry Cloud)
- Agile development methodologies
- Expert skill in analyzing and designing software architectures
- Proven skills in project management
- Knowledge of Design Thinking principles
- Creative approach to problem solving while working on a tight schedule and budget
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and ability to understand them in a bigger picture
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communications / presentation skills (oral, written) with ability to present at an executive level.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence and team player, proactive networker.
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant Product Architecture and or solution architecture experience and a demonstrated success interfacing across multiple division of the organization
- Track record of software development projects in senior roles, ideally enterprise/industry applications and/or database technology and/or integration technology projects.
- Experience working with customers and partners in a project mode
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.