Job description / Role
To provide support services for the implementation of the Airline’s Codeshare partnership agreements to maximize revenue & connectivity at hub and beyond. To ensure that all related activities are executed in a timely manner with maximum revenue retention and customer satisfaction.
Key Result Responsibilities
- Be the main point of contact for all codeshare related matters for internal and external stakeholders ensuring timely execution of related tasks.
- Provide Reservation and Ticketing support to relevant stakeholders for imminent and urgent matters arising at customer touch points. This includes handling irregular operations, booking failures etc. which impacts codeshare passengers.
- Ensure all published codeshare flights & schedules are available in the relevant reservations systems, highlighting any inconsistencies.
- Ensure that all agreed O&D/markets are available for sale on relevant sales channels for partner airlines.
- Analyse daily error reports related to codeshare flow, using various internal data sources to identify and highlight the issues to the relevant stakeholders.
- Follow-up to ensure timely resolution of such issues.
- Perform a daily check on departed flights to ensure that the e-ticket/coupon status is updated and highlight/follow-up on inconsistencies (if any) to the relevant stakeholder for corrective actions
- Provide reports to monitor trends and pricing activity performance by providing constant feedback to Management.
- Generate regular MIS codeshare report as per the required schedule.
- Actively participate, support and coordinate organization’s set IT/commercial initiatives/projects in the field of Codeshare. This includes new airlines partnership implementation and/or enhancement of existing partnership terms, covering, integration, testing & communication with relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate with Finance (Revenue Accounting) to ensure the monthly Codeshare settlement is processed in a smooth manner.
- Work collaboratively to protect potential revenue leakages.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is essential
- Well versed Airline Reservation & Ticketing Systems, preferably GDS, Amadeus/Sabre
- Knowledge of reservations and ticketing procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, mainly MS Excel
- Fluent in English language
- 4+ years of experience airline sales / reservations/ travel services handling similar role or related activities pertaining to Codeshare/ Alliance agreements
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well within a team and to work under pressure.
- Proven skills in analyzing data, identifying issues, and recommending effective solutions.
- Possess effective persuasive, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.