Job description / Role
The company is looking for motivated and passionate Cognitive Analytical Therapists to treat patients across a wide array of areas including but not limited to:
• Low-self esteem
• Panic attacks
• Marriage counseling
All qualified Cognitive Analytical Therapists are welcome to apply online.
• HCPC registration as a Practitioner Psychologist. Or
• A degree accredited by the BPS (British Psychological Society) – or a similar body in the country of the certificate
• Some prior experience or training as a Cognitive Analytical Therapist
• Working with people with severe and enduring mental health problems
• Experience in managing own caseload, working towards individual targets and outcomes.
• Experience of psychological therapy provision in complex cases
• Communicate complex and highly sensitive information effectively, to clients.
• Tech Savvy: able to navigate around smartphones, digital platforms.
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to evaluate, plan, and prioritize workload within demanding time scales.
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated and self-sufficient with strong professional and personal drive
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.