Job description / Role
The company is a revolutionary online therapy platform offering on demand therapy services via chat, audio and video with just a few taps of a button. Our mission is to create a Environment where mental health is never an obstacle. By harnessing the convenience of new-age AI technology, The company is able to provide access to high-quality care to anyone, anywhere, in order to reduce symptoms of stress, anxiety, and depression.
If you’re a qualified psychologist then signup to our online platform, we are currently looking for enthusiastic psychological/CBT therapists or qualified clinical / counseling psychologists and are also keen to consider final year Doctoral counselling or clinical psychology trainees, who are due to qualify and be HCPC, (US qualified) accredited towards the end of 2020/early 2021. Our platform offers a flexible working environment for therapists as well as, a safe, secure platform for the new-age patient.
The company is ideal for therapists seeking an additional income around their busy schedules.
We are looking for motivated and passionate therapists across the Globe to treat patients across a wide array of areas including but not limited to:
• Low-self esteem
• Panic attacks
• Marriage counselling
• Kids therapy
It is completely free to sign up and become a therapist. The company does all the hard work, so you can do what you do best – TREAT! Progress through our cumulative, quality-based rewards system can enable you to earn a second income in the comfort of your own home.
What we Offer:
• Flexible hours – you dictate your availability
• Work from anywhere
• Continuous stream of work
• Create your own therapy business
• Patients can locate Therapists efficiently
• A safe, secure and protected environment for treating
• A consistent, aggressive marketing strategy and spend to ensure our therapists have a consistent stream of access to patients.
• Rewards based commission related to quality of care
• Revolutionary technology access to ensure data compliance and security
• HIPAA regulated
• A degree accredited by the BPS (British Psychological Society) – or a similar body in country of certificate.
• Some prior experience or training as a counsellor or psychologist
• Preferred training and accreditation in one or more additional specialised areas of psychological relevance, such as CBT with BABCP accreditation.
• Experience of managing own caseload, working towards individual targets and outcomes.
• Ability to evaluate, plan and prioritise workload within demanding time scales.
• Proven experience of customer service and client liaison, finding the way forward and managing change.
• Strong problem-solving capability with the ability to respond rapidly and decisively.
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills,
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated and self-sufficient with strong professional and personal drive.
• Tech savvy: able to navigate around smartphones, digital platforms etc.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Adjunct Professor of Psychology - UOBD (Spring Semester 2020/2021)
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|