Job description / Role
* You have a passion for the well being of our colleagues and live the Andaz brand values. As a Hotel Nurse, you will take care of our colleagues' health and handle the medical / insurance procedures, as well as ensure that health & basic safety protocols are followed in each department.
* You like to initiate new campaigns or ideas to promote well being within the hotel, and are open to new ideas or tasks related to the Human Resources department.
* Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Nursing
* Holder of a valid nursing license issued or attested from the UAE
* Previous experience as a Nurse in a hotel or nursing field in the UAE required
* Good operational, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Human Resources
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.