Job description / Role
• The job holder is responsible for performing functions related to various collection initiatives.
• Responsible for regular follow ups and collection of payments against Insurance Premiums.
• The responsibility also includes extraction of the data from the system and data entry of the collections in the designated collection trackers.
• Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Commerce or equivalent qualification.
The candidate should possess:
• Very effective interpersonal & communication skills
• Good Excel skills
• Fair knowledge of accounts receivable, sales and collection functions.
• Good organizational skills
• Able to work under pressure
About the Company
Aon in the Middle-East is recognised as the premiere international broker with offices and network offices in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Iraq, Egypt, Lebanon and Kuwait. The Middle-East is a key strategic region for Aon and we continue to resource in the region with high quality personnel who can ensure Aon's global commitment to providing leading edge service to our clients wherever they may be located. We employ more than 350 colleagues throughout our offices and network offices in the region. Wherever the risk or client is located, Aon has the ability and capability to seamlessly support and service our valued clients and partners. In short we offer you a global service delivered locally.
The Corporate Group (TCG)
Credit Controller - Collection Department
SFM Corporate Services
Debt Collection Officer