Job description / Role
About Our Client
Adecco is currently recruiting Collection - Premium Posting Administrator to join one of our reputable client based in Dubai.
This is role is cut for a dedicated and results-oriented Collections Administrator who advanced excel knowledge and has excellent skills in time management, efficient coordination with members and prioritizing tasks to ensure that premium posting processes are done with efficiency and in a timely manner.
This role is responsible for both maintaining macro-enabled excel tools for posting premium and developing macros as it deemed required to add efficiency to collection processes.
• Downloading all required bank statements necessary for premium reporting
• Reviewing bank statements credit, perform due diligence on each credit for reporting
• Issuing receipts for bank credits through individual receipting and/or batch upload
• Answer collection-related queries and escalations from stakeholders and cases through customer services
• Perform reconciliation
• Booking the accounting entries for the premium collections and the DM collections UAE & ROG
• Preparing and booking People Soft accounting entries for Direct Marketing
• Liaising with business owners and stakeholders on any matters that need clarification on received premiums
• Ensuring that all errors are timely and properly escalated for action
• Reconciling suspense account with General Ledger in different currencies and territories
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or any related fields
• Advance Skills in Excel, and knowledge of Macros are an advantage
• At least 1-2 years of work experience in the related field
• Candidate must have an experience in the reconciliation of accounts
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.
Accountant / Collection Executive
Aon Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||25 Nov|
Customer Service Representative
Customer Support Officer
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Nov|