Collection – Retail Sales
Job description / Role
Job Title: Collection – Retail Sales (Emirati / UAE National)
Salary: To be discussed
Industry: Paint Manufacturing
Working Days: Monday to Saturday (Alternate Saturday Off)
Work Timings: 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Benefits: Comprehensive Medical Insurance, Bi-annual air ticket entitlement, Leave Salary
Our client is looking for a self-driven and competent individual for the role of Collection – Retail Sales. He will assist with the collection of outstanding debts, in-charge of contacting clients, resolving overdue bills, negotiate payment plans, collect missed/outstanding payments and ensure payments are made, while protecting company’s financial assets. Struck a balance between maintaining trustful relationships, and ensuring timely payments while exhibiting professionalism and trustworthiness. Excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as ability to work independently.
– Monitor accounts on a daily basis to identify outstanding debts.
– Identify outstanding account receivables.
– Investigate historical data for each debt or bill.
– Contact clients and discuss their overdue payments.
– Take actions to encourage timely debt payments.
– Process payments and refunds.
– Resolve billing and customer credit issues.
– Update account status records and collection efforts.
– Prepare and present reports on collection activities and accounts receivable status.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management or equivalent.
– Excellent negotiating skills.
– Knowledge of MS Office and accounting software/database.
– Knowledge of payment plans, accounting and billing procedures.
– Knowledge of collection laws and regulations.
– Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
– Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
– Patience and resilience.
– Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
About the Company
Agile Consultants is a talent solutions company in Dubai that focuses on tapping into the complete potential of individuals and organisations. Our expert team of recruiters work closely with clients and candidates to ensure best results in terms of recruitment and successful placement in GCC, Middle East & Africa regions. Our specialities include but are not limited to Talent Sourcing, Executive Search, Niche Talent Acquisition, Head Hunting & C-Suite Hiring.
With over 20 years in the United Arab Emirates region, we have built a strong network of partners and affiliates, allowing us to assist job seekers and employers with the same passion.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Manpower Middle East