Job description / Role
Customer service and client acquisition for managing all aspects of a company's activities involving credit given to clients and customers, with a strong focus on collecting payments. Oversee and manage a team of debt collectors working to obtain money from individuals/ clients with past due debts, while ensuring an effective and efficient processing of payment collections.
• Prepared daily evaluations of collector's performance.
• Manage to keep updated list with the daily transactions, in & out debts/credits along with forwarding the necessary to the legal team.
• Personally managed a portfolio of debtors while producing monthly revenue, as per given targets.
• Supervise staff that performed similar duties to meet objectives in regard to meet collection objectives and strategy review
• Created repayment schedules with debtors and assigned client billing rates.
• Managed a customized on line collection system, which provided documenting, scheduling, tracking and billing for both clients and debtor contact.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance
• 3-5 years of experience in credit and collections
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Management experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Billing or coding experience
About the Company
"Manazel", one of the leading Real Estate companies in the United Arab Emirates, was established in May 2006, and is headquartered in Abu Dhabi. Manazel has a unique strategy and vision that lives up to the Nation’s development future. The Company has chosen to concentrate its work on developing lively residential compounds and multi-purpose real estate aimed at the middle income segment. This strategy has allowed it to overcome most of the difficulties that faced the real estate sector in the past years, resulting in the delivery of thriving communities rich with amenities and services in carefully planned surroundings.
By adopting the highest quality standards, Manazel is committed to strategically invest in residential and commercial developments that balance between creating prosperous and sustainable communities on one hand, and on the other generating profitable returns for its shareholders.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Credit and Collection Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC