Collections / AR Officer
Chef Middle East
Job description / Role
• Rigorous customer follow ups on overdue accounts.
• Post daily deposits
• Communicate with clients about billing discrepancies and reconciliations.
• Engage management over any AR problems encountered.
• Initiate collections on past-due accounts
• Maintain accounting ledgers as required
• Audit ledgers to ensure they contain correct information
• Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
• Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
• Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
• Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
• Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
• Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
• Generate statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
• College /University diploma
• Minimum three years related experience in Accounts Receivables or Collections
• Experience with Credit insurance preferred.
• Must be familiar with current software packages such as Microsoft Word and Excel (required), Microsoft AX (preferred).
• Valid UAE driving license (preferred).
• Excellent communication skills (proficient in English), both speaking and writing.
• Excellent problem solving and organization skills.
• Self-motivated and self-dependent taking initiatives.
• Negotiation skills to deal with different kinds of customers, both internal and external.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Highly innovative and proactive with a tenacious work attitude.
• Can-do attitude and positive team player
• Desire to learn and grow in the position
About the Company
We are a leading importer and distributor of the finest quality foods from all over the globe, supplying the hotel, dining and catering industries in the Middle East. We offer our discerning clients an exceptional combination of premium quality and value-added ingredients, through our state-of-the art logistics network. Our company services more than 1,000 customers in the UAE, Qatar and Oman.
We also provide the same exceptional quality of service and products to customers in locations such as the Indian Ocean, Africa, CIS Countries and the Sub Continent.
Associate - Collections
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
Middle East Executive
A Leading Group In The UAE