Job description / Role
Collections Officer - Dubai Investment Real Estate
Company: Dubai Investment Real Estate
Industry: Leading real estate and property developer with a proven track record of delivering high quality, residential, commercial and industrial assets.
Responsible for reaching out to customers to collect payment for overdue bills, loans, or other payments.
• Implement and enhance receivables collection mechanism across all projects;
• In-charge of collections and related monitoring
• Prepare periodic reports for all stakeholders
• Develop, manage and implement receivables collections and reporting across all projects such as Ritaj, Mirdiff Hills and any future projects;
• Ensure timely collection of outstanding receivables including service charges, rents and other related collections
• Liaise with IT on implementation and enhancement of existing IT systems;
• Liaise with consultants on service charge studies
• Implement robust follow-up procedures on all outstanding receivables;
• Key contact between Sales and Finance for Salesforce system monitoring and implementation;
• Assist finance team and Head of Finance for any other related job duties;
• Bachelor Degree in Accounts, Finance
• Understanding of IT related systems required
Other Skills / Requirements:
• Excellent command over written and spoken English and Arabic;
• Strong communication skills for negotiations;
• Presentable personality for interaction with external customers;
About the Company
Dubai Investments PJSC is a leading investment company listed on the Dubai Financial Market with over 19,800 shareholders and a paid-up capital of AED 4 billion. Incorporated in 1995, Dubai Investments PJSC is a world-class company that targets investments in viable and profitable entities. The Company has grown exponentially with investments in a number of businesses across sectors - real estate, manufacturing & industrial, healthcare, education and financial investments across the UAE and the Middle East.
Dubai Investments portfolio includes 40 subsidiaries & joint ventures across a wide array of industries. Since its inception, Dubai Investments has challenged the norms and introduced cutting-edge technologies, pioneering business models, unique investment strategies and innovative concepts across its diversified portfolio spanning different sectors and markets.
Setting an example of strong, sustainable growth, Dubai Investments aims to continue its journey towards enhancing the commercial and trade interests of the UAE as it continues to seek investment opportunities in new sectors, locally and internationally, as part of its strategic expansion plans.
Dubai Investments' core operating principles are to achieve attractive returns from investing in healthy businesses with high growth potential; to achieve shareholder satisfaction through a commitment to total quality, to leverage the opportunities offered by new technology; and to be a good corporate citizen, with clearly defined value proposition, including:
- Accountability & Ownership
- Work Excellence
- Human Capital Asset