Job description / Role
My client is looking to recruit a College Director for the new Academic Year. The ideal candidate will come from a Health Science Sector.
* The Director will be an academic and operational leader working closely with The Board of Trustees, Health Care providers and government partners to meet our joint aims and objectives.
* The Director will be tasked with shaping the strategic direction of the college ensuring a strong culture; effective systems and sound policy are in place.
* Applicants must be experienced Senior Leaders within the higher education sector.
* The candidate will have a proven track record of empowering and inspiring teams to perform to their full potential through an inspirational leadership style.
* The ability to build credibility across the college by taking evidence decisions based will be critical to this appointment.
* Candidate must hold a PhD/Doctorate in a related Health Sciences Field
* Significant experience in the Higher Education Sector, with minimum 10 years at a Senior Level
* Proven Experience of people management, Academic leadership and performance management
* Experience in both Academic and Administrative functions in an academic institution
* Excellent oral and written English is required
In return you will receive:
An excellent tax free salary package with excellent benefits that includes housing allowance, educational allowance for dependent children, annual travel allowance for staff and dependents and medical care.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc. Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results