Job description / Role
m2r Education require a College Director with a background in health sciences to lead across several campuses across the UAE.
The College was established in 2006, and has a mandate to produce future health care professionals to meet the growing health care employment needs within the UAE. It has over 100 academic staff delivering Bachelor degree programs in Nursing, Pharmacy, Emergency Health, Physiotherapy, RMI and Psychology.
The college started by offering the BSc. in Nursing in 2006 and has, since then expanded to offer more than 10 degree programs at BSc. and Diploma levels in Health Sciences. The nursing program is operated in collaboration with Griffith University in Australia.
In addition to the Bachelor Degree, the school of nursing offers a bridging program for diploma-holding practitioner nurses. The program was designed to graduate local students in the nursing field and to upgrade the education of the diploma holder nurses already in the health sector.
• The Director will be an academic and operational leader working closely with The Board of Trustees, Health Care providers and government partners.
• The Director will be tasked with shaping the strategic direction of the college ensuring a strong culture; effective systems and sound policy are in place.
• Applicants must be experienced Senior Leaders within the higher education sector.
• The candidate will have a proven track record of empowering and inspiring teams to perform to their full potential through an inspirational leadership style.
• The ability to build credibility across the college by taking evidence decisions based will be critical to this appointment.
USD 17,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Flights, visa, medical, schooling etc
Qualifications / Experience
• PhD in a related health sciences field
• 10 years work experience in the HE sector
• Proven academic management experience
• Practical, hands on approach to work
• Commitment to continuing professional development
• Experience in the Gulf region is an advantage.
• Native English speaker OR has all the qualifications and work experience from a native English speaking country
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.
Head of Medical Excellence
College Director - Health Sciences
Engagement Manager - Healthcare & Life Sciences - Top Tier Strategy Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Strategy Associate - Healthcare & Life Sciences - Top Tier Strategy Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent