Job description / Role
What You'll Do
• Execute all aspects of the day to day functions of the Command Center
• Reporting and notifications; using multi-channel communications; providing real-time support during critical and non-critical emergency events from detection to resolution and reporting. In addition, providing constant information updates wherever applicable in an effort to ensure situations, events, and incidents are resolved in an efficient and appropriate manner
• Receive and respond to emergency and non-emergency calls from employees, outside vendors, via telephone, alarm, and online systems
• Customer service; liaise with all stakeholders; ensure that all forms of communication (email, phone conversation, etc) are all done in a courteous and professional manner; serving as an emergency information HUB system for all stakeholders
• Closely monitor local events and identify those that can affect the company to notify relevant stakeholders
• Experience in building and designing a ticketing system according to the company’s needs and streamline the requests to it (preferable experience with Jira. OpsGenie).
• Quite simply, do whatever it takes to make sure our operations are smooth — some days, this may mean analyzing data through monitoring dashboards and other days, it may mean coordinating with multiple teams.
What Are We Looking For?
• 2+ years of direct, hands-on management of all functions involved in tech support experience, service Desk / Command Center specialist
• Proven experience with process improvement with examples to demonstrate success
• Experience in working with SaaS business models and products.
• Excellent problem-solving skills (ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues).
• Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and thrive on challenges.
• Attention to detail.
• Logical, lateral and innovative thinking is a must.
• Expert governance and stakeholder management skills.
• Interpersonal skills are needed for communication with colleagues and teams.
• The ability to prioritize your workload.
• The capacity to clearly explain a technical problem to a dedicated team.
• Outstanding listening and questioning skills.
About the Company
We are the world’s leading managed cloud kitchen platform. Founded in January 2018, we are on a mission to satisfy the world’s appetite by delivering exceptional food on your terms.
We do this by partnering with F&B brands and restaurants all around the world and helping them expand beyond borders, in as little as 14 days.
Once a F&B brand decides to work with us, we take care of all the operations - from the sourcing of ingredients and cooking with care to packaging and safe delivery. We also look after the entire customer experience, making sure customers are always happy. We do this with our smart kitchen operating system (SKOS) - technology that we’ve built in house, to ensure speed and efficiency, in all our operations, across the business.
We currently partner with over 200 brands, across 5 countries, operating 60+ kitchens.
In April 2020, we launched our groceries vertical called Shop Kitopi - a one-stop-shop for essentials and other food items, that delivers anywhere in Dubai, in 60 minutes or less.
IT Support Engineer - L1, L2 L3
Call Center Supervisor
A Leading Healthcare Entity In The UAE
Service Desk Engineer
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant