Job description / Role
* To lead and have complete ownership for Sales & Operation Planning Process for all the distributors across the region. This is an end to end responsibility which would cover and support the forecasting process, sales plan, production plan, inventory plan, strategic initiative plan and resulting financial plan
* Provide insight to improve forecasting accuracy and efficiency.
* Play an active role in the monthly reporting and variance analysis, ad hoc reporting, budgeting, forecasting and projections.
* SAP invoicing and document control
* Supporting Responsibility: Supporting the Finance Director in Demand Planning / Supply Planning / Pricing Sensitivity & Profitability Analysis
* Work closely with the marketing and the sales teams on the launching & monitoring commercial initiative & market expansion plans
* The ideal candidate should have Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or Economics
* 2- 5 years of work experience and successful track record in FMCG with commercial finance & management accounting understanding.
* Strong knowledge & working experience in leading the S&OP process
* Excellent understanding & working knowledge of the entire value chain process
* Prior experience in distributor management & interacting with distributors across different geographies would be a definite advantage
* Demonstrated ability to recommend decisions based on data analysis
* Working knowledge of SAP
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.