Job description / Role
The Commercial analyst is responsible in supporting the RM Commercial Team in assessing the company and market trends and providing recommendations to the senior leadership for business improvements.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Financial modelling.
• Preparing budgets and monthly or quarterly forecasting for commercial team.
• Undertaking competitor analysis.
• KPI and variable compensation calculation for Commercial team.
• Pricing analysis per product to identify opportunities for saving.
• Providing support to business leadership team.
• Using data to create narratives and stories to help inform decision-making.
• Assessing and making predictions on company trends, performance, and profitability.
• Presenting recommendations to our management team for business improvements
• Writing analyses and distributing or presenting to key stakeholders.
• Identifying business improvement opportunities and efficiencies.
• Digitization and analytics initiatives to improve processes, reduce costs and improve operational efficiencies using tools like PowerApp, PowerBi, Tableau, QlickView etc.
• Analysis of company sales and performance, making recommendations about optimizing products to have additional income
Education / Professional Experience:
• Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Statistics, Finance.
• Minimum 2 – 3 years working experience in Data Analysis, MIS reports, Planning, Forecasting.
• High-growth analytics or operations experience a plus
• Knowledgeable in Business Analysis and competitive Analysis
• Exceptional Excel / data management skills
• Must have a passion for solving the hardest problems
• Modeling, visualization and pattern recognition skills
• Strong communication and organization skills
• Team player
• Balance attention to detail with swift execution
• Ability to self-serve, investigate and get what is required
• SQL, coding experience is an advantage
• Experience using Power BI is preferred
• love numbers, statistics is an advantage
• Strategic thinking, goes beyond today and thinks about tomorrow, uses data to drive decision-making.
About the Company
CEMEX is a global building materials company that provides high quality products and reliable service to customers and communities in more than 50 countries. Celebrating its 110th anniversary, CEMEX has a rich history of improving the well-being of those it serves through innovative building solutions, efficiency advancements, and efforts to promote a sustainable future.
In the United Arab Emirates, we are a leading supplier of ready-mix concrete, slag (GGBFS), and cement with more than 10 years of experience and relationship in supporting the expansion and growth of the UAE and the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)
Assistant Finance Manager
Manpower Middle East
Financial Planning & Analyst Gulf - 12 Month Contract
Manpower Middle East
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance