Job description / Role
Commercial Analytical Manager - 6 months contract
This individual will strategically lead the data Management, Analysis, Maintenance, and Interpretation with recommendations to business partners to inform on strategic account management, Finance and Business to objectively assess performance and benchmark against core internal business performance, providing rationalized insights on the business implications and recommendations to the business partners across the GCC region.
This individual will develop and integrate strategies across commercial operations to review and improve business KPIs to improve business performance that led to a competitive advantage.
At this level, the position has a direct contribution and responsibility for managing, maintaining, analyzing, and interpreting complex multidisciplinary internal data and provide insights in a multi visual & story telling approaches through managing and leading the commercial team.
This individual will be collaborating with Internal business partners to drive execution of the Commercial Vision and establish tools to facilitate data collection and analysis which is a critical priority for Client-GCC of ensuring effective best-in-class partnerships that, accelerate growth and strengthen the compliance environment in the region through:
• Focusing on implementation of automated regional solution for collection of KPI and sales / order related data from our partners and internal stakeholders on a monthly basis- including but not limited to the development of tools and facilitation of collaboration between internal partners
• Managing the monthly rolling in-market forecast with different stakeholders, Analysis, risks & Opportunities.
• Lead Monthly and Weekly Demand Review process, ensure right triangulation between in-market demand and ex-source planning.
• Key user on Anaplan to ensure commercial deliverables as per RACI is following the monthly Integrated Business Planning (IBP) timeline.
• Inventory Management and Analysis – Working on the inventory expiries analysis and identifying the key gaps/actions with commercial team.
• Overseeing whole process from our In-Market Sales to NTS
• leading key events (Monthly Business Review, IBP, Qrtly Perf review, Ad-hoc events preparation)
• Focusing on carrying out analysis and developing recommendations based on the collected data
• Gathering data to create statistical models that help organizations to improve and enhancement of business processes.
• Responsible for developing a Management Information System (MIS) as a computerized database of financial information organized and programmed in such a way that it produces regular reports on operations for every level of management in a company.
• Lead the sales incentive and commission process to make it most competitive yet efficient to the business while
• To sustain an Executive summary JDEX Dashboard to drive business performance by providing compelling business insights and findings.
• Lead MBR to drive business performance reviews with Leadership Team
• Strongly contribute IR & S&OP reviews with Finance and Supply
• Lead IBP integration and become a key user on Anaplan to ensure commercial deliverables as per the monthly Integrated Business Planning (IBP) timeline.
• Managing the monthly rolling in-market forecast with different stakeholders, Analysis, Risks / Opportunities
• Coordinate and oversee In-Market Sales to Net-Trade Sales reconciliation in close collaboration with Marketing & Commercial, Supply Chain, and Finance Teams.
• Capture Advance Deliveries, Expiries Return,
• Lead Monthly and Weekly Landing Follow-ups with the Demand Review process, ensuring the proper triangulation between in-market demand and ex-source planning.
• FC & Tender Accuracy, Measure and track the forecast accuracy at different levels and initiate action plans to improve forecast accuracy continuously.
• Lead SFE & incentives planning & target setting. Lead the sales incentive and commission process to make it most competitive yet efficient for the business while ensuring productivity.
• Tender tracking and MOH Inventory Management and Analysis with Supply and Tender team.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Analyst - Finance
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jun|