Job description / Role
Leading design and engineering consultancy in Dubai seek candidates for Commercial Assistant.
Role is as such
Corporate / Commercial
Corporate / Risk
• Manage and / or assist with company formations and liquidations.
• Ensure each entity is compliant with statutory filing and corporate record requirements in the relevant jurisdictions.
• Draft corporate documentation, such as board resolutions and POAs and assist with board governance.
• Involvement with share transitions (transfers, issuance and dividends).
• Develop, implement and monitor the companies risk register. Make recommendations and take steps to mitigate potential risks.
• Develop, implement and monitor internal governance procedures.
• Coordinate with external 3rd parties including agents, legal counsel and advisors.
• Support IP / trademark and licensing applications.
• Review and provide inputs in regards to insurance requirements, arranging for alteration / or additions of terms where applicable.
• Review and provide inputs in relation to relevant PI insurance and the impacts to specific projects.
• Develop and maintain a corporate ‘data room’.
• Provide assistance, support and guidance on commercial issues within projects.
• Provide guidance to the proposals team on contractual and commercial issues.
• Support the sub-contracting process (LOAs) to ensure risk is sufficiently passed down to sub-consultants.
• Identify improvements to commercial procedures.
• Research and draft reports and make recommendations to senior management.
UBO Personal Requirements
• Manage with personal legal matters.
• Manage with the private wealth structure and compliance.
• Manage with domicile status
• Manage with property portfolio management.
• Coordinate with external counsel, advisors & agents.
• Ideally this individual will be working in similar capacity in the UAE at present with a solid working history.
• With a commercial background, with around 10 -15 years experience, most recently, ideally 3 years in the UAE.
• Ideally working within engineering or construction industries. Experience with board resolutions, corporate structure and trust structure.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Hard working and committed team player.
• This will suit an individual who is looking for a long term career opportunity in a dynamic growing International organization.
About the Company
Consisting only of Director level personnel, each with over 12 years' experience of working within the Gulf Region, we aim to alleviate all the issues and frustrations traditionally associated with using a Resourcing or external HR service. Each client and candidate is handpicked and dealt with by a Director personally thus ensuring that all parties get the level of service they expect. to: Consisting only of Director level personnel, each with over 12 years' experience of working within the Gulf Region, we aim to alleviate all the issues and frustrations traditionally associated with using a Resourcing or external HR service. Each client and candidate is handpicked and dealt with by a Director personally thus ensuring that all parties get the level of service they expect.