Job description / Role
• To provide direct support to the Head of Business Development & Marketing and the company's new business ventures as a whole.
• Responsible for coordinating all aspects of bids and proposals for the company's business.
• To act as a problem solver, reacting quickly to market requests and needs, taking full ownership of assigned projects.
• Degree in BA, Finance or related discipline from an accredited institution or equivalent experience.
• 3-5 years experience in Commercial, bids and proposals or similar environment.
• Experience or exposure to preparing commercial costing and/or modelling.
• Direct client exposure.
• Advanced computer skills - proficient in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word, Access, Adobe Suite.
• Ability to review and summarise complex documents.
• Good at multi tasking, with ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Manager – Contracts & Purchasing
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Sep|
Bid Manager / Commercial Manager - Future Tech - Engineering
|Abu Dhabi||3 Oct|
|Abu Dhabi||30 Aug|