Job description / Role
Global Village is currently looking for an Emirati national to join its Commercial department as "Commercial Compliance Manager". This is a very exciting opportunity that will allow you to educate and ensure that all Global Village partners as well and exhibitors are complying with GV Rules & Regulations. You will be responsible for managing Business Development concepts owned by GV and ensure smooth operations and alignment with GV requirements and rules.
• To comply with Global Village Vision & Mission.
• To integrate work ethic to reflect Global Village Values (Commitment, always caring, delivering the Wow factor, confident)
• Ensure compliance with all applicable Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) requirements.
• Carryout daily inspections on all GV partners & exhibitors.
• Provide an accurate and timely advice on possible courses of actions to all participants in GV, based on GV Rule & Regulations.
• Issue warnings and fines to all violators based on GV fines and penalties list.
• Provide daily/weekly/monthly reports to the Director of Commercial Operations.
• Document all the Fines & Penalties issued to violators.
• Prepare proper reports for monitoring Partner activities in a specified frequency to identify problem areas.
• Establish scope of authority, clear lines of communication and specific individuals who will interact directly with the Partner in GV owned concepts.
• Be responsible for on ground inspections on the Partner’s compliancy to the agreed Terms and Conditions, and send period inspections reports to Commercial Operations Director. (Product authenticity and exhibitor authenticity)
• Provide inputs to the Global Village Management and other concerned Departments
• Monitor the day to day operations of GV owned concepts
• Flexible on working hours (3 PM to 12 AM)
• Bachelor degree in finance, management or equivalent
• A minimum of 4-8 years relevant, demonstrated experience and proven track record in a management role.
• Excellent communication & organizational abilities
• Ability to influence and negotiate deals
• Financial acumen and business analysis capabilities
About the Company
Arab Media Group (AMG) is a Dubai, United Arab Emirates, based entertainment company, a new business vertical of Dubai Holding. AMG is one of the region’s leading entertainment organisations, covering radio broadcasting, event management, and family entertainment. With a vision inspired by innovation, AMG is positioned as an engaging premier integrated entertainment company, managing Global Village, Arabian Radio Network and Done Events. Founded in March 2005, AMG has a workforce of just under 400 staff across its two Dubai-based offices.