Job description / Role
Our client is a Food & Beverages Company in the UAE. They are looking to hire an experienced Commercial Controller to report directly into the CFO.
Our client, a leading player in the Food & Beverages sector are looking to hire a Commercial Controller for their offices in Dubai.
* Developing reports on customer and channel Profitability
* SKU Profitability manufacturing
* Analysis of SKU Profitability (trading) and spread
* TMI & CMI Analysis
* Rationalisation of SKUs
* Monitoring the productivity of the sales team
* Developing pricing of products in retail and B2B
* Research; pricing and components affecting performance
* Conducting ad-hoc Analysis
* Preparing SKU wise manufacturing cost of various SKUs
* Analysis of Warehousing and Distribution Cost
* Analysing the selling cost
* Monitoring and controlling wastage / Inventory Management
* Evaluating of Vehicle Efficiency / monitoring distribution cost
* Developing business models and carrying out risk assessments
* Bench marking of cost and optimisation
* Implementing the ERP / Digitisation / Automation of processes
* Development of various policies and processes for improving internal control
* Development of Dashboards
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. This is an exciting opportunity for a Commercial controller to further progress their career with a Food & Beverages Company in the UAE.
* 8-15 years of experience within an FMCG manufacturing organisation
* CA / MBA qualified; from a prestigious institute
* Verified record in commercial finance; to deliver commercial, financial and business support to significant organisation.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Finance Manager / Manager - Accounting
A Leading Real Estate Development Company
Sr. Financial Accounting Officer
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Sep|
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance