Job description / Role
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Development for the Dairy Category, you will be responsible for developing & deploying category strategy by delivering growth in the country reflecting consumer, shopper, channel & customer dynamics to win in market place.
A day in the life of...
- Lead the generation of shopper understanding and interpret relevant sources of information and translate them into actionable insight relevant to category, brand, channel and customer. Monitor and report shopper trends, implications and opportunities, leveraging supplier, customer and Nestle network and tools to guide internal and external customers to future growth opportunities shopper
- Analyze and provide recommendations/action plans for country retail audit reports (Market share, distribution, etc.) where applicable and analyze and action key customers' sell-out data regularly to win in trade
- Recommend & executes optimized Pack Price architecture (right pack at the right price in the right channel & ensuring profit expectations of both Nestle & customer are satisfied) through fully understanding consumer, shopper & customer needs across prioritized channels dist
- Partner with marketing, sales & finance to optimize promotion plans based on systematic promotional evaluation, challenge effectiveness, funding & mechanics, consistently applying Keep/Modify/Drop mindset, balancing trade investment with customer tactics and needs, to improve return on investment
- Understand the channel dynamics and prioritize them based on shopper centric insights and missions (relevant physical & digital store formats) and have the right SKU assortment
- Develop channel solutions and contribute to build commercially aligned business cases and key initiatives that address the opportunity for future channel growth leveraging our categories strategies. Bring actionable insights which will inspire customers to implement aligned category strategy and initiatives
What will make you successful
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 commercial experience, previous experience in sales & marketing
- Demonstratable record of success & performance growing a category based on consumer insights
- Understand key business functions and selling process
We thank all applicants for their interest; due to the current circumstances & to avoid any visa restrictions in some of the countries only applicants with the accepted documents to work in the job location will be considered for an interview.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
National Sales Manager
Emirates Refreshments Company
Channel Category Sales Development Manager
Nestle Middle East
Business Development Manager - Retail Concepts
Black Pearl Consult
Brand Development Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Key Accounts Manager
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE