Job description / Role
Commercial Director - ME
About the role:
A global leader in the offshore mining solutions in Dubai is looking for a Regional Commercial Director to cover the middle east.
* Building, growing and nurturing your team of account managers, business development managers and sales managers. Define - in close cooperation with the regional director - the key performance indicators for your team members and support them in with being successful.
* Creating, identifying and proactively acting upon business development and sales leads with customers/prospects, and informing them about company's products, managing quote requests and ensuring that leads are followed up.
* Prioritize regional sales investment and focus, taking the overall customer centricity of the company into account.
* Visiting and contacting customers/prospects, exploring their demands and wishes, and bringing company solutions to their attention.
* Actively participating and supporting the further establishment and positioning of the company in Middle East, which includes services for the region, engineering capability and development of the product portfolio.
* Actively contributing to the overall agenda and priorities of the leadership team of Middle East and work closely with the Regional Director, the Regional Controller to grow the business, the people and the organization.
* Strong leadership skills to manage and grow your regional commercial team.
* 10 years of work experience, of which at least five years has been selling technical capital goods or equipment, preferably in the maritime industry.
* Experience of complex negotiations and knowledge of how to manage a deal/contract team.
* Knowledge of the oil and gas market.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent