Job description / Role
Our client is seeking a Director to create and implement the commercial framework and manage the contracts of ongoing developments.
Our client is well established in the construction industry and has a strong portfolio of ongoing projects within the region.
* Create and implement commercial department structure and control systems of projects
* Forecasting and ensure performance is in line with project budgeting
* Involvement in projects from concept to handover and monitor changes/variations to the project cost using verification techniques
* Monitor and report related expenditure and risk exposure
* Coordinate all relevant internal stakeholders and sub-consultant/contractors for cost related matters
* Competitive salary
* Medical Insurance
* Bachelors degree in Quantity Surveying or relevant field
* GCC regional experience, Candidate must be based in the GCC
* 10 years experience of which last 5 in a Director level role, managing a P&L
* Majority of previous experience must be with a main contractor/sub contractor
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Manager – Contracts & Purchasing
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
Ignite Search & Selection
Head of Cost Consultancy - MENA
Commercial Director - Rail
Commercial and Contracts Engineer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)