Job description / Role
• Develop the commercial strategy for the works and ensure widely communicated and updated as required, including implementation of project specific commercial procedures, particularly correspondences, notices, insurance, variations and claims
• Provides at any time a reliable and understandable contractual and commercial analysis of the project
• Interpretation of the Contract to ensure that obligations are clearly understood and adequately discharged; whilst working closely.
• Acting, under the direct authority of the Project Director, as the main and focal point of contract with the Legal team of the Employer.
• Conducting contractual negotiations with the Employer.
• Monitoring the execution of invoicing and payment processes.
• Establishing and implementing project specific commercial procedures particularly regarding correspondences, notifications, insurances, variation requests/ orders preparation files
• Acting as a primary interface to key stakeholders in order to provide the project team with post contract commercial support - manages insurance matters in liaison with Partners central insurance organization
• Reports to the Project Director related commercial / finance / contract / procurement status/issues/reports of the project.
• Develop and ensure commercial procedures are maintained by sharing best practice and continual improvement to protect project commercial position.
• Compilation and presentation of claims management strategies
• Review reports on the status of contracts indicating current status with regards to financial situation and provide guidance and recommendations for improvements
• Monitor the implementation of commercial policies and procedures within the organization ensuring legal compliance.
• Contracts and sub-contracts- preparation, review and evaluation
• Contract and commercial correspondence
• Preparation of financial models and pricing proposals
About the Company
China Railway Construction Corporation Limited ("CRCC") was solely established by China Railway Construction Corporation on November 5th, 2007 in Beijing, and is now a mega size construction corporation under the administration of the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council of China (SASAC). On March 10th and 13th, 2008, CRCC was listed in Shanghai (SH, 601186) and Hong Kong (HK, 1186) respectively, with a registered capital totaled RMB 13.58 billion.
CRCC, one of the world's most powerful and largest integrated construction group, ranking the 59th among the Fortune Global 500 in 2019, and the 14th among the China 500 in 2018，as well as 3rd among ENR’s Top 250 Global Contractors, is also one of the largest engineering contractor in China.
The business of CRCC covers project contracting, survey design consultation, industrial manufacturing, real estate development, logistics, trade of goods and materials as well as capital operations. CRCC has developed mainly from construction contract into a complete and comprehensive industrial chain of scientific research, planning, survey, design, construction, supervision, maintenance and operation, etc. The comprehensive industrial chain enables CRCC to provide his clients one-stop integrated services. Now CRCC has established its leadership position in project design and construction fields in plateau railways, high-speed railways, highways, bridges, tunnels and urban rail traffic.
Senior Contracts Manager
Opus Recruit Middle East
Manager – Contracts & Purchasing
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Sep|
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jun|