Job description / Role
NTS Group are working with a leading global pharmaceutical company to recruit a Commercial Excellence Manager to be based out of the Dubai office.
- Support Sr. Business Insights partner on developing, maintaining and implementing Commercial Excellence processes and tools across the organization
- Analyze business performance and provide business insights
- Drive yearly S&T and target setting process under supervision of Sr. Business Insights partner
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly updates of performance management tools and reports
- Take on the role as project track owner within SFE improvement projects (e.g. segmentation modeling, forecasting process, CRM data improvement, strategic KPI setting)
- Support Head of Commercial Development on business development projects
- Support on performance management analysis and deliverables to HQ
- Support sales and marketing with sales- and CRM data analysis
- At least 3 years of working experience in analytical roles, preferable within Business Development, Commercial Excellence, Marketing, Finance or Consulting
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferable within marketing, finance or economics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving competences
- Strong business acumen and understanding of Commercial Excellence and SFE processes
- Ability to clearly communicate complex analyses in a simple way
- Strong team player
- Able to navigate and work internationally as part of a multicultural company
- Preferable fluent communication in written and spoken English (basic English ability is a must)
- Strong numerical understanding
- Experienced in Excel and basic understanding of financial modelling in Excel
- Sufficient understanding of Power Point
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Regional Commercial Excellence Director
Assistant Brand Manager
Nestle Middle East
Trade Marketing Manager
General Manager - Consumer
Operations Manager - Food Business