Job description / Role
Commercial Executive for Middle East
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Management of sales and marketing activities in the area for the promotion of projects and services of the Group
• Creation and management of the network of client introducers
• Initiation and management of local marketing campaigns and promotion
• Meeting area sales targets
• Developing and executing business strategies to achieve short and long-term goals
• Responsible for the preparation and implementation of Business plans.
• Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations
• Reporting to the CEO, providing market insights and strategic advice.
• Maintaining positive and trust-based relations with business partners, shareholders, and authorities.
• Work with senior stakeholders, chief financial officer, chief information officer, and other executives.
• Manage budgets and billable time accordingly
Requirements for the position:
• Bachelor’s degree or master's degree in a relevant discipline (Business Development, Financial Analytics, MBA, CFA etc)
• 5 years of professional experience in real estate
• Native Arabic language with excellent command of the English language
• Experience in developing and implementing strategic and business plans
• Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Results oriented with strong time management and project management skills, and must be highly organized and driven to succeed.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
What do we offer:
• Young, dynamic, and friendly working environment.
• Fast-growing company with potential career perspectives.
• Interesting and challenging daily tasks within various departments of the company.
About the Company
bbf: creates a modern, high-quality, affordable and comfortable infrastructure, a favorable environment for living and raising children.
Headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus, it has offices in Larnaca, Paphos and Nicosia, as well as in other countries - Greece, the United Arab Emirates, China and Russia.