Job description / Role
ITP Live is ITP Media Group’s social media talent agency representing a growing pool of regional and global social media influencers. ITP Live has swiftly grown to become the largest regional talent agency and has established itself as the authoritative voice for social media in the region with its expert leading social media and influencer marketing content portal ITPLiveME.com
A commercial executive is required to join the expanding ITP Live team. This is an exciting opportunity in Dubai to work with one of the region's largest media companies in the fastest growing talent agency in the Middle East!
The responsibilities include:
• Come up with creative solutions and branded content influencer marketing campaign proposal to regional and multinational brands/agencies.
• Candidate should represent ITP Live’s pool of Talent with clients following the guidelines set by ITP Live and close campaign deals with new customers as well as maintaining nurture and grow relationships with existing client.
• You will also be required to sell digital advertising on ITP.Live as well as event sponsorships for the various events which ITP Live host throughout the year such as conferences, workshops, parties and more.
• Educated to a degree-level, the ideal candidate should have more than 1 years of regional digital and media sales experience, a background in digital advertising and a natural grasp on the social media and its various platforms
• Experience in influencer marketing is highly desired
• The candidate needs to be ambitious, aggressive, proactive and a team player.
• Two key skills/attributes that will ensure his/her success are excellent communication and organization skills. OCD is highly welcome at ITP Live.
• The candidate also needs to have a proven track record at both selling to agencies (media and PR) and direct to clients.
• Arabic language skills would be a huge advantage.
Please apply with a copy of your CV.
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders. To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognising the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases. ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.
About the Company
ITP Media Group (ITP) is one of the largest media companies in the Middle East, with a portfolio of more than 100 brands. The company delivers quality up to date content to its readers, viewers, delegates and guests through digital, print, events, awards, video content, social media platforms and social media influencers. These brands include major international and regional names such as Time Out, Arabian Business, Harper’s Bazaar, Hello! Middle East, Construction Week and Condé Nast Traveller ME. ITP strives to offer its customers the largest audience in the GCC with the highest engagement levels by adopting a 360 degree approach.
Editorial excellence differentiates ITP in its markets and is core to the company’s success and leadership. Our intention is to provide our audience with highly engaging content, but above all, honest, straight reporting: clear, open and impartial commentary, analysis and balanced viewpoints drive our work at all times.