Job description / Role
Commercial Finance Analyst
Leading Multinational Company
AED 30,000 + Bonus + Benefits
NTS Group are working with a leading multinational company in Dubai to recruit a Commercial Finance Analyst. This role is there to provide financial decision making support to the organisation. A successful candidate will be able to financially assess and model new business expansion opportunities as well as being able to assess the financial impact of tactical and strategic changes to existing working practices and policies.
Reporting into the Commercial Finance Manager, this role will be responsible for the following areas;
- Provide financial and analytical support within the Commercial Finance team and to the wider business.
- Manage the cost forecast modelling process to ensure timely and accurate P&L projections are produced.
- Assist in producing the annual company budget.
- Review, scope and financially model complex areas of the business to identify and recommend improvements to existing processes.
- Preparation of material for presentations.
- Support the business by involvement in ad-hoc projects as and when required.
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA/CPA or equivalent, finalist or qualified.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Excel business modelling skills, PowerPoint skills would be desirable
- Strong financial accounting ability is essential. The candidate must be able to understand the impact of their recommendations on the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow.
- Able to handle pressure within a changing and fast paced commercial environment.
- Excellent prioritisation skills and the ability to work across different teams.
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to plan and manage them self and others to deliver to deadlines.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.