Job description / Role
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To partner the business streams in ensuring that sales & contribution are optimized and effectively managed.the post holder will provide strong commercial & financial advice on margin management, capital investment and other operational issues as well as ensuring that the senior management team is appropriately communicated with on actual & forecast performance.
• Fostering strong relationships with business units by establishing a customer service culture within the commercial finance team.
• Develop “objective-based “system & Process enhancements to enable more effective day-to-day management of business profitability
• Play a lead role in coaching the finance & operational teams (including management) to become more financially competent in their approach to business decisions
• Challenge existing modus operandi, questioning processes and structures which are currently embedded in the company culture
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
Basic Qualification / Education
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or any other related field.
• 3-5 years financial, commercial & market experience in accounting/analytical roles with relevant industrial sector experience and experience of managing teams.
• Working experience in the UAE
• Knowledge of local market environment & trends, government policy and regulatory requirements.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Experience in Budgeting & Forecasting for multiple business units
• Knowledge on business performance evaluation
• The ability to understand main activities in business process, link it with departmental & company objectives and align it with other functional areas.
• Good internal/external communicator being able to build strong relationships, influencing and presenting at a senior level.
• Data Analysis, Communication & presentation skills; Problem solving, logical reasoning, customer focus, team work.
About the Company
Eaton SAKS International is a global advisory & executive search firm focused on presenting the next generation leaders. We work hand in hand with businesses alike, constantly addressing their talent needs and as partners we appoint leaders who deliver significant success.
We are advanced in using intelligent technology and data to present full reporting knowledge to our clients. With an emphasis on Artificial Intelligence, Business and Market Insight Intelligence, Research Data Intelligence and state of the art CRM systems, this puts Eaton SAKS International at the forefront of market insights and analytics as a main part of our research capability to deliver to you.
We operate through focused industry practice groups, each led by a global practice partner. Each partner is backed by research teams and engagement managers to execute each defined search. We have eight defined functions across our 22 offices supported by 340 consultants, with an 80+ strong research team working globally with local knowledge.
Retained Executive Search Strategy Management & Advisory Services Women in Leadership Professional Recruitment Research Mapping & Business Intelligence Localisation & Nationalisation Board & CEO Services Executive Leadership Coaching
Our clients always work with dedicated partners, practitioners and research teams, focused and committed to exceeding expectations. Only leaders who have worked within their industry will be assigned to manage assignments for our clients.
We take the time to understand each client’s business, culture and unique dynamics leading up to their current organisational need. We work with boards and stakeholders as well as hiring managers to successfully understand each assignment need and DNA. Eaton SAKS International have taken experts from your industry and brought them to ours, together our knowledge becomes your power.
Don't just take our word for it, speak to any of our clients.