Job description / Role
NTS Group is working exclusively alongside a leading consumer company to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager for their operations in Dubai.
The role of the Commercial Finance Manager is a commercially focused role that partners both the Finance team with the business to budget insight beyond the numbers, unlocking sales opportunities, and delivers against spending targets.
• Own and deliver the annual budget process.
• Responsible for the monthly Forecast process, supporting the budget owners to ensure that the year to go accurately reflects current risks and opportunities across sales and spend.
• Business partnering with functional heads and managers on budget and forecast management, developing new approaches to better serve the business.
• Commercial insights and analysis in current business activities by channel or event, including new possible ventures.
• Working closely with the Business Analytics team to develop insightful analytics on our operations to ensure we drive performance and productivity.
• Ownership of accurate sales reporting to the leadership team and wider business, drawing attention on variances.
• Monthly reporting for ‘Sales’ in and ‘Sales out’ by core customers.
• Reviewing and modeling of the business operations, providing productivity and profitability insights.
• Other Adhoc analyses that the business will require to achieve targets or insight that they might need for commercial return.
• Qualified Accountant, CIMA/ACCA/ACA
• Knowledge or experience with Adaptive Insights, Concur and Microsoft Navision an advantage
• Business, economics or finance degree an advantage
• Developing leadership skills and interpersonal skills
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Commercially minded to connect the numbers to real scenarios
• Ability and passion to identify opportunities for improvements and make them happen
• Solid written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail
• Takes initiative, meticulous, self-motivated and organised
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis
One Of The Region's Leading Media & Entertainment Companies