Job description / Role
- Providing finance business partner support to operations, commercial directors, influencing behaviors and performance through insights and understanding of key drivers and trends.
- Preparing insightful reporting and analysis to support management decision making, and identify any anomalies to the budget
- Monitoring performance against budget, developing year-end forecasting and Identifying issues and recommending corrective actions
- Communicating and delivering financial information to non- financial employees and stakeholders
- Preparing the Yearly budgeting and forecasting processes for OPEX, CAPEX and Cash flow
- Presenting the Monthly financial results to senior Management, ensuring commercial risks and opportunities are highlighted
- Reviewing and approving all commercial Contracts, securing optimal Financial and commercial terms and
Structuring deals to drive optimal ROI
- Authorizing Sales, Purchase Invoices and Payments in accordance with the contractual commitments and approved budgets
- Providing assistance with modelling and scenario testing for new business opportunities
- Ensuring adherence to the Monthly Reporting timetable, communicating required information to ensure that results are reported appropriately and accurately on a timely basis
- Attending to audit and ad hoc queries
- Qualified accountant ACCA or equivalent
- 8 -10 years of experience in a commercial finance role.
- Experience of using Oracle Fusion is highly desirable for this role.
- Experience of team management.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline.
- Experience of working with the commercial teams and other business units.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Attention to details
About the Company
MBC GROUP is the largest media company in the Middle East & North Africa region that enriches people’s lives through information, interaction and entertainment. In 2002, nearly a decade after the launch of MBC1 in London, in 1991, MBC GROUP moved its headquarters to Dubai Media City, United Arab Emirates.
Today, MBC GROUP includes over 17 leading TV channels: MBC1 (general family entertainment); MBC2 & MBC MAX (24-hour western movies); MBC3 (children’s edutainment with a mix of both local productions and western acquisitions); MBC4 (entertainment for young families with a female-focus); MBC ACTION (an indigenous adrenaline-packed channel targeting young males with local and homegrown productions); MBC VARIETY (Western films and general entertainment with uninterrupted broadcasting); MBC DRAMA (24/7 Arabic drama) & MBC+ DRAMA (a joint pay-TV channel between MBC and OSN); MBC PERSIA (general family entertainment dubbed and subtitled in Farsi); WANASAH (24-hour Arabic music channel); MBC MASR & MBC MASR2 (general family entertainment geared towards the Egyptian family); MBC BOLLYWOOD (delivering the freshest in Bollywood content geared towards the region via an Arabized interface); MBC USA (on “Dish Network” in the US); MBC IRAQ (a premium channel aimed at the entire Iraqi family), MBC5 (new satellite channel dedicated to the Maghreb); all of them benefit from MBC STUDIOS which produces the region’s most compelling premium content for cinema, television and on-demand platforms. MBC GROUP also includes two FM radio stations: MBC FM (Gulf music) and Panorama FM (contemporary Arabic hit music).
Furthermore, part of MBC GROUP is Shahid and its premium subscription-based service Shahid VIP, the world’s leading Arabic streaming platform, home to highly rated original productions from the Arab world, a wide range of exclusive movies and premieres, as well as the top watched live Arab TV channels.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance
Finance Team Lead
RTC-1 Employment Services
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Finance Manager / Manager - Accounting
A Leading Real Estate Development Company