Job description / Role
We are recruiting a ‘Commercial FP&A Manager’ for our very busy client in Dubai.
The purpose of this role is to provide commercial oversight and review of projects in the Middle East Region.
The primary function of the role will be to support the Commercial Director with a dotted line to the Finance Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Forecast revenue & margins
• Producing weekly management reports
• Attend weekly and monthly forecast meetings
• Responsible for the annual and quarterly budget forecast and reforecasts
• Adhoc analysis
• Provide commercial finance guidance
• Support the Commercial Director and be their ‘right hand person’ with regards to everything financial
• To seek opportunities to improve project profitability, and then support and track the project performance
• To work with the bids and proposals team to create financial models, ensuring the pricing is competitive
• Ensure milestone invoices are sent on time – liaising with the Accounts Payable team.
AED 23,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Fully qualified chartered accountant with approx. 4-7 years PQE
• A naturally inquisitive mind, strong personality and ability to influence senior management
• 3-5 years experience in a pure FP&A / Financial Analyst role in a multinational company
• Solid experience in a commercial role, looking at pricing and bidding as part of your role
• Candidates currently in Dubai will be shortlisted
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.